Friday, November 28, 2008

All Monsters For Sale!

I'm selling them off - they need homes people! Places with corners for them to be thrown in, with socks for them to romance, places where there are children they can be ignored by and dogs that can shed on them. Please people, have a heart, take home a monster today.

They make excellent stocking stuffers! (I mean, they are distant relatives har har)

Prices vary - I say about 40 bucks canadian for the larger ones, and 25 for the little ones. I can be talked down though. I know what it's like to be dirt broke during the Christmas season, please if you find yourself deeply in love with one of these little bastards, please, make an offer.

Again, my email address is corvus_photography@hotmail.com

If you're reading this, you're awesome
Love,
~Soft Sweater

No comments: